Dr Ben Anderson presented an update on his local area electricity demand modelling work carried out under the SPATIALEC MSCA Global Fellowship at the International Conference on Energy and Cities (ICEC) 2019 held at the University of Southampton. He discussed results from a preliminary model using NZ Census 2013 and GREEN Grid project data to model small area lighting and hot water demand profiles in the Hawke’s Bay and Taranaki regions of New Zealand.
- #fridayFagPacket: Retrofit ROI – or why life expectancy matters to decarbonising the dwelling stock 4th December 2020
- ECCD contribute to UN75 Sustainable Engineering in Action book 4th December 2020
- ECCD research highlights value of energy efficient retrofit for New Zealand’s net-zero ambitions 30th November 2020
- ECCD presents at the 2020 Rapid Cities – Responsive Architecture Conference 30th November 2020
- ECCD response to the UK PM’s “Ten Point Climate Plan” 19th November 2020