Dr Ben Anderson presented an update on his local area electricity demand modelling work carried out under the SPATIALEC MSCA Global Fellowship at the International Conference on Energy and Cities (ICEC) 2019 held at the University of Southampton. He discussed results from a preliminary model using NZ Census 2013 and GREEN Grid project data to model small area lighting and hot water demand profiles in the Hawke’s Bay and Taranaki regions of New Zealand.
- Solar Power Potential from Industrial Buildings and Impact on Electricity Supply in Bangladesh 6th January 2023
- ECCD Research on floating solar PV referenced by BBC Future Planet 13th December 2022
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2022 22nd September 2022
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022