Dr Ben Anderson presented an update on his local area electricity demand modelling work carried out under the SPATIALEC MSCA Global Fellowship at the International Conference on Energy and Cities (ICEC) 2019 held at the University of Southampton. He discussed results from a preliminary model using NZ Census 2013 and GREEN Grid project data to model small area lighting and hot water demand profiles in the Hawke’s Bay and Taranaki regions of New Zealand.
- ECCD develops the Green City Charter Tracker 14th July 2020
- Modelling suggests LED uptake could knock 9% off New Zealand’s winter evening peak demand 26th May 2020
- ECCD/SERG hosts IEA Energy in Buildings and Communities symposium and expert meeting 13th May 2020
- UK covid 19 lockdown air quality analysis submitted to DEFRA 3rd April 2020
- SERG submits response to Sixth Carbon Budget – Call for Evidence 3rd February 2020