As part of their work to support the University’s Sustainability Implementation Group, ECCD have implemented two feedback tools for staff, students and the public to contribute feedback and ideas on the University’s Sustainability Strategy:
- A structured discussion board – not anonymous: accessible to University staff and students only (login using usual user id & password and please read our guidance on how to contribute)
- A padlet – a public but anonymous unstructured note-posting and commenting tool
The Sustainability Implementation Group will then:
- Structured discussion board – regularly review and sort using labels, summarise new feedback to monthly SIG meetings for action;
- Padlet – regularly review and sort/link, summarise new feedback to monthly SIG meetings for action. We may also (anonymously) copy some of the notes to the Structured issues board if appropriate;
- Email – regularly review, summarise new feedback to monthly SIG meetings for action.
The SIG will also respond directly to comments and ideas via the structured discussion board where appropriate and practical.