The new ESRC funded Census 2022 project has attracted attention from the Market Research Society’s Census and Geodemographic Group (CGG). Andy Newing gave an overview of the project’s aims and objectives as well as some preliminary data analysis at a meeting hosted by GFK NOP, 19th November 2013 at Ludgate House, London. Several members of the group have since followed-up with requests for more information and have volunteered their services to the project’s Advisory Group.
- ECCD develops the Green City Charter Tracker 14th July 2020
- Modelling suggests LED uptake could knock 9% off New Zealand’s winter evening peak demand 26th May 2020
- ECCD/SERG hosts IEA Energy in Buildings and Communities symposium and expert meeting 13th May 2020
- UK covid 19 lockdown air quality analysis submitted to DEFRA 3rd April 2020
- SERG submits response to Sixth Carbon Budget – Call for Evidence 3rd February 2020