The new ESRC funded Census 2022 project has attracted attention from the Market Research Society’s Census and Geodemographic Group (CGG). Andy Newing gave an overview of the project’s aims and objectives as well as some preliminary data analysis at a meeting hosted by GFK NOP, 19th November 2013 at Ludgate House, London. Several members of the group have since followed-up with requests for more information and have volunteered their services to the project’s Advisory Group.
- Showcasing Engineering for Development 1st February 2022
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Evolving Cities 31st January 2022
- ECCD undertake research for the NFRC building resilience of roofing technologies in a changing climate report 17th December 2021
- ECCD attend Future Towns Innovation Hub launch 15th November 2021
- ECCD present at Portsmouth City Council’s BIG Climate Conversation 11th November 2021