The new ESRC funded Census 2022 project has attracted attention from the Market Research Society’s Census and Geodemographic Group (CGG). Andy Newing gave an overview of the project’s aims and objectives as well as some preliminary data analysis at a meeting hosted by GFK NOP, 19th November 2013 at Ludgate House, London. Several members of the group have since followed-up with requests for more information and have volunteered their services to the project’s Advisory Group.
- #fridayFagPacket: Retrofit ROI – or why life expectancy matters to decarbonising the dwelling stock 4th December 2020
- ECCD contribute to UN75 Sustainable Engineering in Action book 4th December 2020
- ECCD research highlights value of energy efficient retrofit for New Zealand’s net-zero ambitions 30th November 2020
- ECCD presents at the 2020 Rapid Cities – Responsive Architecture Conference 30th November 2020
- ECCD response to the UK PM’s “Ten Point Climate Plan” 19th November 2020