Dr Luke Blunden presented “Why does energy demand grow at different rates in similar mini-grids?” in the ‘Energy Poverty’ special session at the Evolving Cities Conference 2021, hosted in Southampton, UK from 13-15 September 2021. The research presentation focused on key aspects of electricity demand growth in off-grid mini grids. Lessons from the six operational Energy for Development (e4D) mini grids in East Africa were presented to explain the socio-economic dynamics and factors for different rates of load growths in different projects.
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022
- Book of Abstracts for the 2022 International Conference on Evolving Cities 22nd August 2022
- ECCD present at the International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET 2022) 20th August 2022
- International Conference on Evolving Cities 2022 29th July 2022