Dr Ben Anderson presented a summary of recent ‘Energy Cultures‘ work at the a Technical Symposium: IEA Energy In Buildings And Communities, in Wellington, New Zealand on 21st November. His talk, which formed part of his SPATIALEC EU MSCA Global Fellowship work explained how the energy cultures framework could be used to understand ‘irrational’ heating habits and extended to thinking about new modes of mobility as well as sustainable living more generally.
- #fridayFagPacket: Retrofit ROI – or why life expectancy matters to decarbonising the dwelling stock 4th December 2020
- ECCD contribute to UN75 Sustainable Engineering in Action book 4th December 2020
- ECCD research highlights value of energy efficient retrofit for New Zealand’s net-zero ambitions 30th November 2020
- ECCD presents at the 2020 Rapid Cities – Responsive Architecture Conference 30th November 2020
- ECCD response to the UK PM’s “Ten Point Climate Plan” 19th November 2020