Dr Ben Anderson presented a summary of recent ‘Energy Cultures‘ work at the a Technical Symposium: IEA Energy In Buildings And Communities, in Wellington, New Zealand on 21st November. His talk, which formed part of his SPATIALEC EU MSCA Global Fellowship work explained how the energy cultures framework could be used to understand ‘irrational’ heating habits and extended to thinking about new modes of mobility as well as sustainable living more generally.
- ECCD implements feedback tools for University Sustainability Strategy 19th March 2021
- SAVE trial design and analysis experiences feature at Energy Evaluation Europe 2021 16th March 2021
- SAVE LED install trial results presented at Energy Evaluation Europe 2021 11th March 2021
- ECCD and Fortis Unum project collaborators present 7 papers at the 6th Africa Mini Grids Summit 2021 26th February 2021
- Technology prospects in delivering electricity access 25th February 2021