Dr Ben Anderson presented a summary of recent ‘Energy Cultures‘ work at the a Technical Symposium: IEA Energy In Buildings And Communities, in Wellington, New Zealand on 21st November. His talk, which formed part of his SPATIALEC EU MSCA Global Fellowship work explained how the energy cultures framework could be used to understand ‘irrational’ heating habits and extended to thinking about new modes of mobility as well as sustainable living more generally.
- Solar Power Potential from Industrial Buildings and Impact on Electricity Supply in Bangladesh 6th January 2023
- ECCD Research on floating solar PV referenced by BBC Future Planet 13th December 2022
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2022 22nd September 2022
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022