Dr Ben Anderson presented an update on his local area electricity demand modelling work carried out under the SPATIALEC MSCA Global Fellowship at the 7th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association held at the University of Galway. He discussed results from a preliminary model using NZ Census 2013 and GREEN Grid project data to model small area lighting and hot water demand profiles in the Hawke’s Bay and Taranaki regions of New Zealand and compared them with previous work on small area modelling of demand in the UK.
- ECCD/SERG hosts IEA Energy in Buildings and Communities symposium and expert meeting 13th May 2020
- UK covid 19 lockdown air quality analysis submitted to DEFRA 3rd April 2020
- SERG submits response to Sixth Carbon Budget – Call for Evidence 3rd February 2020
- Peak residential demand analysis for New Zealand offers insights to EECA 10th December 2019
- Analysis of New Zealand electric vehicle charging patterns contributes to major report 10th December 2019