Dr Ben Anderson presented an update on his local area electricity demand modelling work carried out under the SPATIALEC MSCA Global Fellowship at the 7th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association held at the University of Galway. He discussed results from a preliminary model using NZ Census 2013 and GREEN Grid project data to model small area lighting and hot water demand profiles in the Hawke’s Bay and Taranaki regions of New Zealand and compared them with previous work on small area modelling of demand in the UK.
- ECCD present at Portsmouth City Council’s BIG Climate Conversation 11th November 2021
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2021 1st November 2021
- Professor Bahaj announced as an expert speaker at the South Coast Commercial Property Show 26th October 2021
- ECCD attend the Business Innovation South Expo 20th September 2021
- New blog post: Who needs flexibility anyway? 25th August 2021