Prof AbuBakr Bahaj was invited to give a presentation at an international workshop hosted by the British Council Germany and the Einstein Forum, Potsdam. The workshop ‘Carbon in the City – International Perspectives’ was held on the 11th of May 2007 at the British Embassy, Wilhelmstrasse 70 in Berlin and brought together experts from India, Germany and the UK.
- Solar Power Potential from Industrial Buildings and Impact on Electricity Supply in Bangladesh 6th January 2023
- ECCD Research on floating solar PV referenced by BBC Future Planet 13th December 2022
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2022 22nd September 2022
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022