Prof AbuBakr Bahaj was invited to give a presentation at an international workshop hosted by the British Council Germany and the Einstein Forum, Potsdam. The workshop ‘Carbon in the City – International Perspectives’ was held on the 11th of May 2007 at the British Embassy, Wilhelmstrasse 70 in Berlin and brought together experts from India, Germany and the UK.
- International Conference on Evolving Cities 5th January 2021
- #fridayFagPacket: Retrofit ROI – or why life expectancy matters to decarbonising the dwelling stock 4th December 2020
- ECCD contribute to UN75 Sustainable Engineering in Action book 4th December 2020
- ECCD research highlights value of energy efficient retrofit for New Zealand’s net-zero ambitions 30th November 2020
- ECCD presents at the 2020 Rapid Cities – Responsive Architecture Conference 30th November 2020