Prof AbuBakr Bahaj was invited to give a presentation at an international workshop hosted by the British Council Germany and the Einstein Forum, Potsdam. The workshop ‘Carbon in the City – International Perspectives’ was held on the 11th of May 2007 at the British Embassy, Wilhelmstrasse 70 in Berlin and brought together experts from India, Germany and the UK.
- ECCD/SERG hosts IEA Energy in Buildings and Communities symposium and expert meeting 13th May 2020
- UK covid 19 lockdown air quality analysis submitted to DEFRA 3rd April 2020
- SERG submits response to Sixth Carbon Budget – Call for Evidence 3rd February 2020
- Peak residential demand analysis for New Zealand offers insights to EECA 10th December 2019
- Analysis of New Zealand electric vehicle charging patterns contributes to major report 10th December 2019