The ESRC funded The distribution and dynamics of UK citizens’ environmental attitudes, behaviours and actions project launched on 1st January 2013. The project will use Understanding Society, the new large scale UK longitudinal household panel to analyse the environmental attitudes, behaviours, and actions of people living in the UK.
- ECCD implements feedback tools for University Sustainability Strategy 19th March 2021
- SAVE trial design and analysis experiences feature at Energy Evaluation Europe 2021 16th March 2021
- SAVE LED install trial results presented at Energy Evaluation Europe 2021 11th March 2021
- ECCD and Fortis Unum project collaborators present 7 papers at the 6th Africa Mini Grids Summit 2021 26th February 2021
- Technology prospects in delivering electricity access 25th February 2021