The ESRC funded The distribution and dynamics of UK citizens’ environmental attitudes, behaviours and actions project launched on 1st January 2013. The project will use Understanding Society, the new large scale UK longitudinal household panel to analyse the environmental attitudes, behaviours, and actions of people living in the UK.
- Solar Power Potential from Industrial Buildings and Impact on Electricity Supply in Bangladesh 6th January 2023
- ECCD Research on floating solar PV referenced by BBC Future Planet 13th December 2022
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2022 22nd September 2022
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022