The ESRC funded The distribution and dynamics of UK citizens’ environmental attitudes, behaviours and actions project launched on 1st January 2013. The project will use Understanding Society, the new large scale UK longitudinal household panel to analyse the environmental attitudes, behaviours, and actions of people living in the UK.
- ECCD/SERG hosts IEA Energy in Buildings and Communities symposium and expert meeting 13th May 2020
- UK covid 19 lockdown air quality analysis submitted to DEFRA 3rd April 2020
- SERG submits response to Sixth Carbon Budget – Call for Evidence 3rd February 2020
- Peak residential demand analysis for New Zealand offers insights to EECA 10th December 2019
- Analysis of New Zealand electric vehicle charging patterns contributes to major report 10th December 2019