The ESRC funded The distribution and dynamics of UK citizens’ environmental attitudes, behaviours and actions project launched on 1st January 2013. The project will use Understanding Society, the new large scale UK longitudinal household panel to analyse the environmental attitudes, behaviours, and actions of people living in the UK.
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022
- Book of Abstracts for the 2022 International Conference on Evolving Cities 22nd August 2022
- ECCD present at the International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET 2022) 20th August 2022
- International Conference on Evolving Cities 2022 29th July 2022
- ECCD organise Civil Engineering work experience for Southampton-based Year 10 students 22nd July 2022