Energy for Development (e4D) PhD researcher Aya Mohamed carried out extensive surveys in different off-grid locations in Sudan. Fulcrum digital survey tool was used to conduct all these surveys in July 2021. This work was supported by Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resources (HCENR), National Energy Research Center (NERC) and Ministry of Energy and Mining (MEM) of Sudan.
- Energy and Sustainability MSc student wins best paper award at the People and Buildings Conference for Masters Students 28th September 2023
- ECCD host the International Conference on Energy and Cities (ICEC 2023) 28th September 2023
- Kenya in Darkness Whilst Kitonyoni Blessed with Solar Power 1st September 2023
- ECCD present at the International Conference on Sustainable Energy, SET 2023 in Nottingham, UK 15th August 2023
- ECCD welcome Year 10 students for a one-week Civil Engineering work experience 21st July 2023