Energy for Development (e4D) PhD researcher Aya Mohamed carried out extensive surveys in different off-grid locations in Sudan. Fulcrum digital survey tool was used to conduct all these surveys in July 2021. This work was supported by Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resources (HCENR), National Energy Research Center (NERC) and Ministry of Energy and Mining (MEM) of Sudan.
- Solar Power Potential from Industrial Buildings and Impact on Electricity Supply in Bangladesh 6th January 2023
- ECCD Research on floating solar PV referenced by BBC Future Planet 13th December 2022
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2022 22nd September 2022
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022