Following participation in Hampshire County Council’s Climate Change Expert Consultative Forum in August 2020, ECCD’s Dr Anderson has been invited to join the Council’s follow-on Expert Stakeholder Forum. The forum held it’s first (virtual) meeting on 8th December 2020 to review and comment on the Council’s current overall strategy and Action Plan as agreed at Council in September 2020. Regular future Forum meetings are planned and Dr Anderson will also be contributing directly through ongoing discussions with the Council’s Climate Change team.
- #fridayFagPacket: Retrofit ROI – or why life expectancy matters to decarbonising the dwelling stock 4th December 2020
- ECCD contribute to UN75 Sustainable Engineering in Action book 4th December 2020
- ECCD research highlights value of energy efficient retrofit for New Zealand’s net-zero ambitions 30th November 2020
- ECCD presents at the 2020 Rapid Cities – Responsive Architecture Conference 30th November 2020
- ECCD response to the UK PM’s “Ten Point Climate Plan” 19th November 2020