Energy for Development (e4D) team conducted a hands-on training for the young engineers of Kenya. Attendees learned how a small solar mini grid can support the near end of the utility grid while safely connected to the grid. The engineers also, learned the technological know how for grid interconnection, control strategies, grid export-import.
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022
- Book of Abstracts for the 2022 International Conference on Evolving Cities 22nd August 2022
- ECCD present at the International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET 2022) 20th August 2022
- International Conference on Evolving Cities 2022 29th July 2022