Energy for Development (e4D) team conducted a hands-on training for the young engineers of Kenya. Attendees learned how a small solar mini grid can support the near end of the utility grid while safely connected to the grid. The engineers also, learned the technological know how for grid interconnection, control strategies, grid export-import.
- Solar Power Potential from Industrial Buildings and Impact on Electricity Supply in Bangladesh 6th January 2023
- ECCD Research on floating solar PV referenced by BBC Future Planet 13th December 2022
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2022 22nd September 2022
- People and Buildings 11th Master Conference (MC2021/22) 17th September 2022
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022