Energy for Development (e4D) team conducted a hands-on training for the young engineers of Kenya. Attendees learned how a small solar mini grid can support the near end of the utility grid while safely connected to the grid. The engineers also, learned the technological know how for grid interconnection, control strategies, grid export-import.
- 11TH PRIMaRE CONFERENCE 2024 19th October 2023
- Energy and Sustainability MSc student wins best paper award at the People and Buildings Conference for Masters Students 28th September 2023
- ECCD host the International Conference on Energy and Cities (ICEC 2023) 28th September 2023
- Kenya in Darkness Whilst Kitonyoni Blessed with Solar Power 1st September 2023
- ECCD present at the International Conference on Sustainable Energy, SET 2023 in Nottingham, UK 15th August 2023