The Solar Shaded Car Park project is commissioned by the King Abdulaziz University under the auspices of the King Salman Chair for Energy Research (KSCER) and the Vice‐presidency for Projects in collaboration with the University of Southampton. This project aims to implement a demonstration programme encompassing an operational research and experimental analysis of how solar photovoltaics can be utilised and maintained as shading components in carports. The project is supported by researchers and engineers from Saudi Arabia and UK.
- ECCD/SERG hosts IEA Energy in Buildings and Communities symposium and expert meeting 13th May 2020
- UK covid 19 lockdown air quality analysis submitted to DEFRA 3rd April 2020
- SERG submits response to Sixth Carbon Budget – Call for Evidence 3rd February 2020
- Peak residential demand analysis for New Zealand offers insights to EECA 10th December 2019
- Analysis of New Zealand electric vehicle charging patterns contributes to major report 10th December 2019