Dr William Batten, Dr Patrick James and Mark Jentsch were invited to take part in a renewable energy workshop in Malaysia as part of a UK delegation from three universities. The workshop was organised by the British Council Malaysia within the framework of the International Networking for Young Scientists (INYS) programme in order to bring together young researchers from both countries. It was hosted by the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Workshop topics included solar technologies, hydrogen fuel cells, the built environment, marine energy and energy policy. The researchers of the Sustainable Energy Research Group arranged for further collaboration with Malaysian partners.
- International Conference on Evolving Cities 5th January 2021
- #fridayFagPacket: Retrofit ROI – or why life expectancy matters to decarbonising the dwelling stock 4th December 2020
- ECCD contribute to UN75 Sustainable Engineering in Action book 4th December 2020
- ECCD research highlights value of energy efficient retrofit for New Zealand’s net-zero ambitions 30th November 2020
- ECCD presents at the 2020 Rapid Cities – Responsive Architecture Conference 30th November 2020