Dr William Batten, Dr Patrick James and Mark Jentsch were invited to take part in a renewable energy workshop in Malaysia as part of a UK delegation from three universities. The workshop was organised by the British Council Malaysia within the framework of the International Networking for Young Scientists (INYS) programme in order to bring together young researchers from both countries. It was hosted by the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Workshop topics included solar technologies, hydrogen fuel cells, the built environment, marine energy and energy policy. The researchers of the Sustainable Energy Research Group arranged for further collaboration with Malaysian partners.
- ECCD/SERG hosts IEA Energy in Buildings and Communities symposium and expert meeting 13th May 2020
- UK covid 19 lockdown air quality analysis submitted to DEFRA 3rd April 2020
- SERG submits response to Sixth Carbon Budget – Call for Evidence 3rd February 2020
- Peak residential demand analysis for New Zealand offers insights to EECA 10th December 2019
- Analysis of New Zealand electric vehicle charging patterns contributes to major report 10th December 2019