Dr William Batten, Dr Patrick James and Mark Jentsch were invited to take part in a renewable energy workshop in Malaysia as part of a UK delegation from three universities. The workshop was organised by the British Council Malaysia within the framework of the International Networking for Young Scientists (INYS) programme in order to bring together young researchers from both countries. It was hosted by the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Workshop topics included solar technologies, hydrogen fuel cells, the built environment, marine energy and energy policy. The researchers of the Sustainable Energy Research Group arranged for further collaboration with Malaysian partners.
- SAVE trial design and analysis experiences feature at Energy Evaluation Europe 2021 16th March 2021
- SAVE LED install trial results presented at Energy Evaluation Europe 2021 11th March 2021
- ECCD and Fortis Unum project collaborators present 7 papers at the 6th Africa Mini Grids Summit 2021 26th February 2021
- Technology prospects in delivering electricity access 25th February 2021
- ECCD implements feedback tools for University Sustainability Strategy 15th February 2021