Dr William Batten, Dr Patrick James and Mark Jentsch were invited to take part in a renewable energy workshop in Malaysia as part of a UK delegation from three universities. The workshop was organised by the British Council Malaysia within the framework of the International Networking for Young Scientists (INYS) programme in order to bring together young researchers from both countries. It was hosted by the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Workshop topics included solar technologies, hydrogen fuel cells, the built environment, marine energy and energy policy. The researchers of the Sustainable Energy Research Group arranged for further collaboration with Malaysian partners.
- PhD opportunity in building physics for Low Carbon Comfort (LCC) using AI 13th September 2022
- Book of Abstracts for the 2022 International Conference on Evolving Cities 22nd August 2022
- ECCD present at the International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET 2022) 20th August 2022
- International Conference on Evolving Cities 2022 29th July 2022
- ECCD organise Civil Engineering work experience for Southampton-based Year 10 students 22nd July 2022