Dr William Batten, Dr Patrick James and Mark Jentsch were invited to take part in a renewable energy workshop in Malaysia as part of a UK delegation from three universities. The workshop was organised by the British Council Malaysia within the framework of the International Networking for Young Scientists (INYS) programme in order to bring together young researchers from both countries. It was hosted by the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Workshop topics included solar technologies, hydrogen fuel cells, the built environment, marine energy and energy policy. The researchers of the Sustainable Energy Research Group arranged for further collaboration with Malaysian partners.
- ECCD present at Portsmouth City Council’s BIG Climate Conversation 11th November 2021
- ECCD exhibit at The Big Sustainability Expo (Southampton) 2021 1st November 2021
- Professor Bahaj announced as an expert speaker at the South Coast Commercial Property Show 26th October 2021
- ECCD attend the Business Innovation South Expo 20th September 2021
- New blog post: Who needs flexibility anyway? 25th August 2021