Dr William Batten, Dr Patrick James and Mark Jentsch were invited to take part in a renewable energy workshop in Malaysia as part of a UK delegation from three universities. The workshop was organised by the British Council Malaysia within the framework of the International Networking for Young Scientists (INYS) programme in order to bring together young researchers from both countries. It was hosted by the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Workshop topics included solar technologies, hydrogen fuel cells, the built environment, marine energy and energy policy. The researchers of the Sustainable Energy Research Group arranged for further collaboration with Malaysian partners.
- 11TH PRIMaRE CONFERENCE 2024 19th October 2023
- Energy and Sustainability MSc student wins best paper award at the People and Buildings Conference for Masters Students 28th September 2023
- ECCD host the International Conference on Energy and Cities (ICEC 2023) 28th September 2023
- Kenya in Darkness Whilst Kitonyoni Blessed with Solar Power 1st September 2023
- ECCD present at the International Conference on Sustainable Energy, SET 2023 in Nottingham, UK 15th August 2023